Extract data from web pages
Web data extraction is the process of taking data from web pages and converting the unstructured results into an Excel file or a database.
Using its automatic navigation, WinTask can launch the URL to load, send a UserId and an encrypted password (if it’s a secure site), conduct searches, and navigate to the different pages where some field contents are to be extracted. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the supported browsers.
- Aggregate Real Estate Info
- Automate your favorite searches on eBay and extract prices
- Clip News Articles
- Extract Gambling Odds
- Create Alerts from Trading Sites
- Build your personal Product Catalog gathering information from several websites
- Automate Search Ad Listings
- Collect Data from Competitors