You can change the colors and fonts used by the Editor.
From WinTask Editor window, select Configure/Editor menu and change the colors or fonts.
You can reorganize the different panes of the Editor window using View menu:
- View/Toolbar: displays the toolbar or not at the top of the Editor window
- View/Debug Toolbar: displays the Debug toolbar or not at the top of the Editor window
- View/Status bar: displays the status bar or not at the bottom of the Editor window
- View/Output window: displays the Output window (bottom one) or not
- View/line numbers: displays or not the line numbers on the left of the main window (0001 in the screenshot above)
- View/Line highlight: highlights or not the current line (line where the text cursor is) in the source code
- View/Show large buttons: displays the icon within the toolbar with large icons or small ones